20140913

black leather jacket + cut out boots

leather jacket, Express____Crop top, American Apparel____Shorts, H&M____boots, ZARA____Sunglasses, Karen Walker

Photos by Katia

Now that I'm blonde, all I want to wear is black. I don't know what the correlation is, but it's a thing. I got back from my first time at New York Fashion Week a few days ago, and I am going through a post-NYFW depression. It was an amazing time, and I met so many lovely people during my short stay. Full outfit posts and street style pics coming up soon! 

xo, Dahye


8 comments

Ada Ciuca said...

Doesn't even matter whether there is a correlation or not, your blonde hair AND black outfit look completely badass :)

http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

Vivian Le said...

I'm really digging your new hair, totally suits you! And all black is always chic <3

www.stylemeendless.blogspot.com

Joe Beverly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe Beverly said...

love your hair, and this outfit is gorgeous . . .

natalia wijaya said...

I really love your hairrr...
too cool like seriously !

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awww, I still can't get over how awesome your hair looks! x

Unknown said...

Love your new hair color honey! Blonde really looks good on you and I love that jacket and skirt.

||Sincerely Koko

Unknown said...

I love the setting for your photos.

www.highheelsandtutus.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger