20140904

I WENT BLONDE // WHITE RIP JEANS

Top, Zara____white jeans with rips, Zara____heels, Ann Taylor____Bag, Balenciaga City____Sunglasses, Karen Walker

Photos by David

BAM. 

I went blonde. 

And I'm never going back to basic black/brown hair again. Well, at least not for a while since I am loving my new look. Let me tell you, it was a solid eight-hour-struggle across two days at the hair salon to achieve a nice blonde tone, without looking like pikachu puked over my hair. (Day 1 after the salon, my hair resembled a neon yellow tennis ball) I also cut my hair to a sleek bob, which I find suits this shade much more than my previous shoulder length. I've been thinking about going blonde for almost a year, so seeing the change in the mirror wasn't a huge shock. The first few days of classes, some people just didn't recognize me at all. Now I think people just refer to me as "that one blonde asian girl." 

It's nice to change it up once in a while. 

xo, Dahye 

5 comments

euphorias room said...

Love those white jeans!

http://euphoriasroom.blogspot.com/

natalia wijaya said...

wow cool hair !!

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

Rubies and Emeralds said...

Oh my gosh - I have been reading your blog for quite some time now and when the first picture loaded I thought to myself - wait, did I copy and paste the right link?! Let me just say the new hair is beyond fabulous!!! You look unique & chic. Good choice :)

xoxo

www.whitneytakesawalk.com

Unknown said...

My goodness! It looks absolutely stunning!! :D Love your classic outfit too

Jen said...

Love the hair

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger