20150328

LONDON SIGHTS

Big Ben
The Borough Market

picadilly square circus london
Picadilly Square


westminster abbey church london
Westminster Abbey

Buckingham Palace

During my impromptu weekend in London, my camera and I explored many of the tourist spots. I was on my feet the entire day, which I think is the best way to truly discover a new place and capture some great shots. 

It was great to be in the city when it's not right in the tourist seasons of summer and winter break, as I did not feel overwhelmed by the amount of people snapping away at sightseeing spots. It was actually quite relaxing to be totally alone for an entire day, doing whatever I want at my own pace. 

xo, Dahye

5 comments

Unknown said...

Ah! Next to see on the bucket list!

Www.whimsicalzoo.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Ah, my favorite city. :) Nice shots, especially the umbrellas!

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Beautiful photos :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
Maria V.

Unknown said...

Love your pictures girl! check our our website for inspiration on jewellers and body chains <3 www.audreyakman.com

Unknown said...

"Impromptu"

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger